Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Prancer

 I created this simple card using one of Tim's older dies and Holiday Knit 3D multi level texture fades from his new release.





Using neenah solar card stock for the base, run the 3D multi level texture fades holiday knits to create background.


I was sorting through my stash when I came across a couple packs of grunge board (retired) and decided to use it with the TH/Sizzix Alterations Bigz die Prancing Deer (retired). It cuts like a dream through the Sizzix foldaway.


One of the things I love most about grunge board is the texture and adding colour using distress paints. I used antique linen and gathered twigs. Once paint is dry, add walnut stain distress ink around the edges for definition.


After adhering deer to card base, die cut word "merry" from the TH/Sizzix thinlits Handwritten Holidays (retired) and stamp from cms429 sketch greenery with distress archival in fired brick.


It's always fun to search through your craft supplies, you never know when something special will pop up.


Hope you enjoyed the process and it leaves you feeling inspired.

Christina















No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Awesome Today

 With Mother's day fast approaching, I made a detailed ATC (artist trading card) for my mom. I chose it for the size 2-1/2 x 3-1/2. It&#...